Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Sponsored Post: My Gamiss Product Review
Happy new week guys. How did your weekend go? Cause for me, mine went really well
If you guys can remember some weeks back, I did a wish list post on gamiss well my products arrived and yes I want to share them with ya’ll. I hope you’ll love them like I do.
Choosing the product: Choosing the product was not very easy because truth be told they’ve got lots of incredible fashionable and trendy items, but I went for the following items.
1. Stitching solid crossbody bag- red –horizontal.
2. Textured leather belt buckle tote bag – black.
3. Block heel denim ankle strap sandals – denim blue -40.
4. Cross body push lock handbag - pink
Shipping: The products came in from People’s Republic of china via Dhl which was super-fast because I got it within the space of 5 days. Note that the dispatch duration which was a bit long is different from the shipping time. The products came in a neat and well packaged box.
1. This crossbody bag can be used as a bag and also as a purse. This mini bag is 20cm in size, the exterior was made of red PU leather, the interior had two compartment, and hasp lock.
2. This leather belt buckle tote bag was all shade of gorgeous like I literally couldn’t get enough of it. The features of the bag includes the following: 30cm in size, exterior made of black PU leather, the interior has one main compartment which was divided into two with a divider, zipper closure and a buckle belt lock, long strap handle.
3. When I saw the shoe on their site, I instantly loved it and knew she was coming home to me. Eventually I got it and then wore it, it felt really good on my feet. I’ve always had a thing for denim foot wears, they are one of the best materials that could make you look chic. This sandals features a denim material, ankle strap style and a 4 inches block heel height. Overall, the shoe is really sleek but the back cover that holds the strap was a bit loose that it made me conscious of my walking step. While walking, my feet felt slippery on the insole and was kind of sliding forward so i had to apply the walking pressure on my toe to enable me walk better.
4. Though the bag was cute, it wasn’t sitting well when placed on a flat surface maybe due to the packaging inside the box. The bag features a pink a very smooth pink leather, top handle, hasp lock and a large compartment with inner side zipper pocket.
All in all, i loved all the bags and yes i will keep shopping with them and i encourage you all to do same.
I'm a shoe lover,freak,addict,am not shy to admit it and you also shouldn't be..just come onboard and together we all will have fun in our shoe world.. For business enquiries,collaborations or promotions, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org