Saturday, 7 November 2015
Beginners Guide: How To Walk In High Heels.
1. Practice walking on your tip toe,
2. Start by walking on low heels and walking your way up to the higher,
3. Buy your corect fitting shoe regardless of what the size say,
4. Scuff the outsoles first so they are not slippery,
5. Walk heel to toe and not toe to heel,
6. Take small steps,not baby steps or your long strides either,justn small steps.
7. Don't rush, walking quickly, you'll look awkward but walking slowly you will give off an air of confidence.
8. Lean slighlty back as this will counteract your inclination to lean forward.
9. Visualize yyourself walking a staraight line, look at the end point rather tahn looking down at your new heels.
10. Arch your foot slightly, this will make your shoe fit closer to your foot.
11. Do take training on stairs, why? Because you will need to be focused and alk all your leg muscles. After this exercise walk on flat ground.
12. Your ready to go. one more tip, don't try and spend all day or night on your feet, give your feet a rest , but you can show off your new pair of Louboutin better when you are sitting down..lol
I'm a shoe lover,freak,addict,am not shy to admit it and you also shouldn't be..just come onboard and together we all will have fun in our shoe world.. For business enquiries,collaborations or promotions, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org